Why should attend?
A UNIQUE EVENT
It is the 1st regular event dedicated to Ethics & Compliance that takes place in Romania. It aims to bring together professionals and companies to disseminate the best practices in the field of integrity management. The whole event has been designed as a mutual learning and debating space, where various organisations (companies, international institutions, national offices and specialized NGOs) can share their experiences and lessons learned in the process of building a culture of integrity.
THE MOST SELECTIVE EVENT
It is an event where structured knowledge and experience go together. Expertise is the main focus at all Romanian Ethics & Compliance Forum. People come to get inspired by the experiences of other professionals and organisations and/or certify that what they have already done in their own organisations is sound. 2016 Romanian Ethics & Compliance Forum will host 12 experts in Ethics & Compliance or connected areas of professional practice. They will speak on 4 top critical issues for business organisations in Romania: (i) . Managing Ethics & Compliance Risks Effectively; (ii) Corruption and Fraud Prevention in Business; (iii) Challenging the Organizational Culture; and (iv) Ethics & Compliance Metrics & Reporting.
A STRONGER PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY
The Romanian Ethics & Compliance Forum puts together not only ideas, best practices and knowledge in general, but also people. This series of annual events serve as the main point of gathering for Romanian integrity management specialists. We are convinced that a stronger professional community can serve as a catalyst for professional advancements as well as a higher level of professional integrity.
Who should attend?
This is a high level event opened to those professionals directly or indirectly involved in promoting integrity in organizations and professions. If you are a member of any of the categories below, you do not want to miss 2016 Romanian Ethics & Compliance Forum.
• Ethics & Compliance Officers – Chief Ethics & Compliance Officers
• Compliance Officers – Compliance Specialists
• Lawyers/Attorneys – Legal Counselors – Compliance Lawyers
• Anti-Money Laundering Specialists
• Fraud Prevention Officers
• Risk Officers – Risk Consultants
• Internal Control Specialists
• Integrity Officers – Anti-Corruption Officers
• Ethics Counselors
• Auditors (Risk / Ethics & Compliance / Compliance)
• Human Resources Managers / Officers / Specialists
• Financial Experts
• Personnel of national offices for Money Laundering Prevention, Anti-Corruption Fighting, Justice, Social Responsibility, Labour and Equal Opportunities, Fiscal Administration
• Social Responsibility Specialists – Sustainability Specialists – Community Affairs Specialists – Philanthropy Specialists
• Social Auditors – Supply Chain Auditors
• Independent consultants in any of the above fields